Are You Interested In Humanitarian Relief, International Development, and Disaster Response?
Join the IsraAID Humanitarian Professionals Network (IHPN)!
IHPN is an international network of professionals who share a passionate interest in local and global humanitarian aid, and IsraAID’s long-term recovery work —in 50 countries overall, active in 18 countries today.
Members of IHPN receive briefings and trainings on humanitarian relief, international development and disaster response topics, from Israel’s leading experts and based on IsraAID’s experience on the ground.
IHPN members are leaders and professionals in the medical, dental, mental health, engineering, and other sectors (i.e. photographers, writers, interior designers, educators, and etc.) who are passionate about humanitarian issues and interested in supporting efforts domestically and around the world with IsraAID.
- Gain Knowledge: Increase your understanding of the humanitarian aid landscape, disaster preparedness, and related topics.
- Be Prepared: Understand how to respond to disasters. Gain access to expert trainings, briefings, and workshops from IsraAID experts from the ground.
- Network: Make connections with like minded professionals committed to making an impact. We are currently offering in-person briefings and events in Los Angeles and San Francisco Bay Area and online via webinars.
- Volunteer: Members receive access to deployment opportunities with IsraAID. * To work in the field with IsraAID, every applicant must meet essential requirements, which is established after joining IHPN and during deployment process.
Click here to join the network
See our calendar for a list of upcoming events and webinars in your area!
Contact IHPN Director, Farah Shamolian.
IHPN is Endorsed By:
- American Israeli Medical Association
- AJC: American Jewish Committee
- CareerUP NOW
- Cedars Sinai Accelerator
- The Center for Professional Development, New York
- Dental Volunteers for Israel
- Henry Schein
- The City of Los Angeles Emergency Management Department
- National VOAD: Puerto Rico + NY + Los Angeles
Generously Supported By:
”IsraAID is the purest relief work possible.”
Dr. Lior Tamir - Dentist & Founder, Bloom Dental Group
Sign Up Here to Join IHPN