Are You Interested In Humanitarian Relief, International Development, and Disaster Response?
Join the IsraAID Humanitarian Professionals Network (IHPN)!
The Humanitarian Professionals Network is an international collective concerned with local and global humanitarian aid, and with IsraAID’s recovery work. Members receive briefings and trainings on humanitarian relief, international development and disaster response topics from Israeli experts. Founded in 2001, IsraAID is an Israel- based international NGO and Humanitarian Aid Agency that has done emergency rescue and recovery work in 51 countries.
IHPN members are leaders, volunteers, and professionals in the medical, dental, mental health, engineering, and other sectors (i.e. photographers, writers, interior designers, educators, and etc.) who are passionate about humanitarian issues and interested in supporting efforts domestically and around the world with IsraAID.
- Gain Knowledge: Increase your understanding of the humanitarian aid landscape, disaster preparedness, and related topics.
- Be Prepared: Understand how to respond to disasters. Gain access to expert trainings, briefings, and workshops from IsraAID experts from the ground.
- Network: Make connections with like minded professionals committed to making an impact. We are currently offering in-person briefings and events in Los Angeles and San Francisco Bay Area and online via webinars.
- Volunteer: Learn about deployment opportunities with IsraAID.
Click here to join the network
Want to respond when a local disaster hits the U.S.? Join our IsraAID Humanitarian Volunteers Network, open to any volunteer. Post-disaster debris removal & home rebuilding. Click here to apply.
Responding to Disasters: An Insider's Perspective
Understanding the Global Humanitarian Aid & Disaster Relief Landscape
Speaker: Voni Glick, Co-CEO, IsraAID Global
- September 17 | San Francisco: 8:30 AM - 10:30 AM, at Kaiser Family Foundation, Register Here.
- September 17 | Palo Alto: 7:00 - 9:00 PM, at Oshman Family JCC, Register Here.
- September 19 | Los Angeles: 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM, at Cedars Sinai Innovation Space, Register Here.
- September 19 | WEBINAR: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM PST/2:00 PM-3:00 PM EST, ONLINE, Register Here.
Disaster Relief in the First 72 Hrs, feat. An Emergency Response Simulation
Featuring Case Studies from the Venezuelan Refugee Crisis
Speaker: Tim Berke, MA, MPH
- October 16 | Los Angeles: 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM, at Cedars Sinai Innovation Space, Register Here.
- October 16 | WEBINAR: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM PST / 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST, ONLINE, Register Here.
- October 17 | San Francisco: 8:30 AM - 10:30 AM, at Kaiser Family Foundation, Register Here.
- October 17 | Palo Alto: 7:00 - 9:00 PM, at Oshman Family JCC, Register Here.
Or see our calendar for a list of upcoming events and webinars in your area!
Contact IHPN Director, Farah Shamolian.
IHPN is Endorsed By:
- American Israeli Medical Association
- AJC: American Jewish Committee
- CareerUP NOW
- Cedars Sinai Accelerator
- The Center for Professional Development, New York
- Dental Volunteers for Israel
- Henry Schein
- The City of Los Angeles Emergency Management Department
- National VOAD: Puerto Rico + NY + Los Angeles
- Jewish Family and Children's Services
Generously Supported By:
”IsraAID is the purest relief work possible.”
Dr. Lior Tamir - Dentist & Founder, Bloom Dental Group
Sign Up Here to Join IHPN