Are You Interested In Humanitarian Relief, International Development, and Disaster Response?
Join the IsraAID Humanitarian Professionals Network (IHPN)!
IHPN is an international network of professionals who share a passionate interest in local and global humanitarian aid, and IsraAID’s long-term recovery work —in 50 countries overall, active in 18 countries today.
Members of IHPN receive briefings and trainings on humanitarian relief, international development and disaster response topics, from Israel’s leading experts and based on IsraAID’s experience on the ground.
IHPN members are leaders and professionals in the medical, dental, mental health, engineering, and other sectors (i.e. photographers, writers, interior designers, educators, and etc.) who are passionate about humanitarian issues and interested in supporting efforts domestically and around the world with IsraAID.
- Gain Knowledge: Increase your understanding of the humanitarian aid landscape, disaster preparedness, and related topics.
- Be Prepared: Understand how to respond to disasters. Gain access to expert trainings, briefings, and workshops from IsraAID experts from the ground.
- Network: Make connections with like minded professionals committed to making an impact. We are currently offering in-person briefings and events in Los Angeles and San Francisco Bay Area and online via webinars.
- Volunteer: Members receive access to deployment opportunities with IsraAID. * To work in the field with IsraAID, every applicant must meet essential requirements, which is established after joining IHPN and during deployment process.
Click here to join the network
Have a different skill set? Join our IsraAID Humanitarian Volunteers Network, open to any volunteer. Post-disaster debris removal & home rebuilding. Click here to apply.
How to Respond like the World Depends on it: The IsraAID Methodology
Understanding the Global Humanitarian Aid & Disaster Relief Landscape
Speaker: Voni Glick, Co-CEO, IsraAID Global
- September 17 | San Francisco: 8:30 AM - 10:30 AM, at Kaiser Family Foundation, Register Here.
- September 17 | Palo Alto: 7:00 - 9:00 PM, at Oshman Family JCC, Register Here.
- September 19 | Los Angeles: 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM, at Cedars Sinai Innovation Space, Register Here.
- September 19 | WEBINAR: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM PST/2:00 PM-3:00 PM EST, ONLINE, Register Here.
Life-or-Death Decisions: IsraAID Disaster Response in the First 72 Hours
Featuring a Disaster Response Simulation, and Case Studies from the Venezuelan Refugee Crisis
Speaker: Tim Berke, MA, MPH
- October 15 | San Francisco: 8:30 AM - 10:30 AM, at Kaiser Family Foundation, Register Here.
- October 15 | Palo Alto: 7:00 - 9:00 PM, at Oshman Family JCC, Register Here.
- October 16 | Los Angeles: 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM, at Cedars Sinai Innovation Space, Register Here.
- October 16 | WEBINAR: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM PST / 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST, ONLINE, Register Here.
Or see our calendar for a list of upcoming events and webinars in your area!
Contact IHPN Director, Farah Shamolian.
IHPN is Endorsed By:
- American Israeli Medical Association
- AJC: American Jewish Committee
- CareerUP NOW
- Cedars Sinai Accelerator
- The Center for Professional Development, New York
- Dental Volunteers for Israel
- Henry Schein
- The City of Los Angeles Emergency Management Department
- National VOAD: Puerto Rico + NY + Los Angeles
Generously Supported By:
”IsraAID is the purest relief work possible.”
Dr. Lior Tamir - Dentist & Founder, Bloom Dental Group
Sign Up Here to Join IHPN