Host an IsraAID Speaker in Your Community
A cyclone in Mozambique. Refugees in Venezuela. Wildfires in California. A hurricane in Puerto Rico.
IsraAID is first on the ground and last to leave – utilizing Israeli expertise and innovation to help communities recover, rebuild and become more resilient. Currently, more than two million people, in more than 50 countries, have received life-saving emergency aid and long-term support from IsraAID staff and volunteers.
Hear their powerful stories from the frontlines of humanitarian aid and disaster relief worldwide. Reach out to invite an IsraAID ambassador to speak.
Host an IsraAID ambassadors —from staff, to volunteers, to humanitarian fellows—and learn how they:
- Help: They lend their expertise, in areas like medicine, mental health and engineering, to treat, train and strengthen capacity.
- Heal: They provide vital care to children and adults coping with severe physical and emotional trauma.
- Prevent: They prevent the spread of water-borne diseases by improving access to safe water sources.
- Build: They implement strong, sustainable programs with local partners to build back communities.
- Empower: They lead innovative vocational and educational programs that empower brighter futures.
- Connect: They bring people together in the spirit of shared humanity and humanitarian service.
Be educated. Be uplifted. Be inspired.